We are a successful and friendly Accountancy practice based in Colebrook, Plympton, with over 20 years experience. With an ever-growing team, we cater for all types of businesses and individuals for their accountancy and tax compliance needs along with forward thinking forecasting and advice. More than that, we are proud to provide a truly personal and professional service for all our existing and potential clients.
We are looking to expand our team further and are seeking an experienced bookkeeping individual to join our friendly and supportive team.
- Bank reconciliations
- CIS and payroll experience is essential
- CIS reconciliations
- VAT return experience
- Experience with accountancy software, Xero and freeagent preferred
- Analytical experience
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience with VAT and Bookkeeping
- Good communication skills and happy to correspond with clients and HMRC
- Able to self manage a portfolio and work to continuous deadlines
Flexible working available across 5 days, however we require a minimum of 30 hours a week based in our office in Plympton.
Salary dependant on experience.
Please email your CV and any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.